03:21 LAVANYA J 4 comments
SRIVARI SEVA –LADDU PRASADA SEVA
1. Laddu Prasada Seva is an activity where the enrolled devotees sell laddu prasadam tokens to the pilgrims by collecting the requisite money from the pilgrims.
2. Interested pilgrims / devotees should register online for Laddu Prasada Seva, who will be here-by addressed as “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
3. Upper age limit of Laddu Prasada Sevakulu is 65years.
4. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be from Hindu religion only.
5. Only Male Sevakulu should enrol for Laddu Prasada Seva.
6. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit as they have to perform the Seva by sitting in the counters for longer duration.
7. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be either working or retired employee of Central / State Government or Quasi Government or PSU or Scheduled Banks or from Insurance Companies.
8. Laddu Prasada Seva is a voluntary Seva. Hence, no payments will be made by TTD in any form.
9. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should not have been involved in any Departmental Disciplinary / Criminal proceedings.
10. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are requested not to carry / Consume prohibited articles under section 114 of AP Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions & Endowment act, 1987.
11. At present devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala states are alone eligible to register for Laddu Prasada Seva.
12. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu may opt for either 4 days slot or 5 days slot.
13. Laddu Prasada Seva for 4-day slot will commence on Thursday and conclude on Sunday. First 3 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. The final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Wednesday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
14. Laddu Prasada Seva for 5-day slot will commence on Sunday and conclude on Thursday. First 4 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. On the final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Saturday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
15. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should bring two passport size photos, two copies of ID-Proof, two copies of Online Application form along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concern authority) while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office which is mandatory.
16. Recent passport size photo(less than 100 kb) and valid Identity Card either Service or Pension card issued by their Employers / Employing Organizations only should be uploaded during online registration.
17. Temporary Identity cards will be issued to the Laddu Prasada Sevakulu at the time of reporting for Laddu Prasad Seva by the APRO TTD and same should be returned to the on duty personnel at the end of each shift.
18. Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be provided on the last day of slot.
19. If any Laddu Prasada Sevakulu found violating Laddu Prasad Seva proceedings, appropriate action will be initiated.
20. Each Laddu Prasada Sevakulu will be provided three laddus at subsidised rate of Rs.10/- each on the last day of the slot.
21. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are requested to mention their contact numbers (both land line and mobile numbers) of their relations whom they wish to be informed in case of emergency while performing seva at Tirumala.
22. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are not supposed to bring their spouse or kin while attending for laddish prasad a Seva.
23. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should bring their uniform (white Dhothi / Pancha & white shirt) on their own while attending for Laddu Prasada Seva.
24. TTD reserves right to accept or reject Laddu Prasada Sevakulu from performing the seva.
While entering Laddu Prasada Counter for Seva :
1. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should wear traditional dress i.e, white Dothi/pancha & white shirt only at the time of reporting for Laddu Prasada Seva.
2. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should declare the cash with them in PCR at the time of reporting for Laddu Prasada Seva.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are expected to maintain high standards of honesty, integrity, confidentiality, impartiality, and good conduct in the course of, or in relation to their Seva.
2. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are expected to be courteous, considerate and prompt while reporting for Seva.
3. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu must comply with all applicable rules and regulations issued by the TTD from time to time.
4. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu must comply with any lawful regulations, orders, policies, and appropriate requests issued by the On-duty supervisor or other TTD officials having jurisdiction over the Seva involved.
5. In the course of, or in relation to their Seva, Laddu Prasada Sevakulu shall adhere to the policy of the TTD that there shall be no discrimination while performing the seva based on factors of caste, cadre, age, and similar matters not related to performance of duty in their respective organizations.
6. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should consult with the on-duty supervisors on general queries as they may have regarding the applicability of various regulations, which may pertain to their seva.
7. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu shall be held accountable for TTD property and monies entrusted to them in connection with their seva.
8. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu shall not harass / argue / fight with other sevakulu, TTD Employees or pilgrims.
9. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu shall not participate in gambling or any other form involving playing of cards while staying at TTD provided accommodation at Tirumala.
10. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu are prohibited from carrying / consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs or Tobacco or meat foods while at Tirumala, as described in the Section 114 of CHRIE ACT 1987.
11. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu who violate the above act will be subjected to legal action as per the provisions of Law.